Our book club kids had a great time on Friday night at the Divergent Premier! Because the closest theater is at least 45 minutes away from our school, we decided to go as a group, rent a party bus and make it a big time celebration! We had a great time! On the way home, the kids did what we all do after seeing the movie version of a favorite book, talk about the differences!
- Visiting Day
- The butter knife in Edward’s eye!
- The line: Four: “You could have killed me” Tris: “I would have let you”
- Tris calling Four Tobias
- Uriah, Marlene, Zeke, Lynn
- Rita’s sister’s fall
- Tris never threw a knife at Janine’s hand
- Four seeing the serum operation
- Molly saying, “Cool Tris”
- Mom dies later in movie